Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mesh

POSIES will be getting mesh soon. Here is a preview of what I have been working on for a little bit. Working out all the kinks while learning how mesh functions of the avatar body. I am so excited, and I hope that you all will be just as excited.

In this picture, I do not have the skirt textured, its just colored with a low shine on it just to make it look like it has some depth. I decided to call it Suzie Skirt because my roommate has this skirt in RL. I was actually working on something completely different, but it just wasnt working right now because there is just to much to fix. It was just easier to start over, LOL. I am also having some issues with the texture part of it, because the map that I have for it isnt working in SL. Anyway, I just wanted to show everyone what I am working on because I am just so excited!

Ana<3

No comments:

Post a Comment